2020 Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts
Deadline December 15, 2019Abstracts for ALL presentations and posters, including those invited to be part of symposia, must be submitted using the online abstract form, which will begin accepting abstracts on October 28, 2019. For all abstracts, please submit the following information:
- Brief but descriptive title of < 130 characters (including spaces), avoiding acronyms or scientific names in the title unless the common name is not widely known.
- List of up to 5 authors and their affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
- Abstract of < 300 words that summarizes your objectives, methods, and results.
- Desired talk format: Standard 15 minute (plus 5 minutes for questions), Poster
- For presenters that have been invited to participate in a symposia, please select the title of your symposia from the drop-down menu provided at submission.
- For student presenters, please indicate if you wish to be considered for the “best student paper” and “best student poster” awards.