2018 OREGON CHAPTER 54th ANNUAL MEETING
Eugene, Oregon March 13-16, 2018
Abstracts for ALL presentations and posters, including those invited to be part of symposia, must be submitted using the online abstract form, which will begin accepting abstracts on October 15th.
For all abstracts, please submit the following information:
- Brief but descriptive title of < 130 characters (including spaces), avoiding acronyms or scientific names in the title unless the common name is not widely known.
- List of up to 5 co-authors.
- Abstract of < 3,000 characters (including spaces) that summarizes your objectives, methods, and results.
- Desired talk format: Standard 20 minute, Speed 7 minute, Poster
- For presenters that have been invited to participate in a symposia, please list the title of your symposia or the name of your symposium organizer.
- For student presenters, please indicate if you wish to be considered for the “best student paper” and “best student poster” awards.
All presenters will receive an email confirmation of their abstract submission and will be notified of acceptance or refusal by January 15, 2018. The schedule of talks will be available shortly thereafter. Please note: we are expecting a large number of presenters and we encourage people to submit abstracts early. When there are no more time slots available for 15-minute oral presentations, we will offer the opportunity for presenters to participate in the poster or speed talk sessions, instead.
In addition to submitting abstracts, all presenters and attendees must register and pay for the meeting. Registration can be done at www.orafs.org/registration/